Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beginning


In the past, I have struggled with the different genres that I explore artistically: Sequential Art versus Fine Art, Abstract versus Realistic, Adult Audience versus General Audience, Horror versus Spiritual.  In my explorations, I have created multiple venues to house the body my work:  Zombie Bites is the home of my darker Horror oriented work, Trail of Breadcrumbs houses my more spiritual and emotive works, Wind of the Gods, though mainly a general audience tumblr mirror for my other work, is host to my general comic book artwork, and although it began as a resume for my graphic design work, EXP3 has transformed into a record for my personal exploration and activism.



I have attempted on multiple occasions to collate my work into a single venue, but have never quite achieved a singularity of vision that allowed these different genres to coexist peacefully.  ARS JWC is my gateway to all of these venues, a neutral doorway for all my work as an Artist, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Writer.

I'll be updating ARS JWC regularly and strengthening the connection here to all my work as 2014 proceeds.  Welcome.  Take a look around and let me know what you think.  Thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment